Visitor Information |
Molokai Information Forum |
Molokai Virtual Tour
Molokai Condos, Hotels & Vacation Rentals Guide
This is a directory of websites about Molokai condo rentals, vacation houses, beach homes & cottages on The Friendly Island.
When visiting Molokai you have a variety of available accommodation options. Most visitors choose vacation rental condos,
however; there are several beautiful beach homes and Hotel Molokai, the island's only hotel. All offer different benefits to please almost any visitor. To better choose what is right for you, the available
accommodations can be easily divided geographically.
West Molokai Condos include Kaluakoi Villas (Kepuhi Beach Resort), Ke Nani Kai, & Paniolo Hale. Many of these choices offer fabulous views of the ocean, tropical landscaping and easy access to secluded beaches. All offer pools and family BBQ areas.
Central Molokai Accommodations include Hotel Molokai and Molokai Shores condos, conveniently located near Kauanakakai town. They offer great oceanfront views of Lanai and the Kalohi Channel. On the East side of the island, Wavecrest Resort provides beautiful oceanfront condos, lush landscaping and spectacular views.
Molokai Beach Houses & Cottages are also popular while visiting Molokai. There are many to choose from and they can be found all around the island. Molokai has beachfront homes, bed and breakfasts, and other unique housing options available depending on your individual needs.
All these accommodations have been pre-screened by the editors to meet the highest standards. We have and will continue to recommend these choices to family and friends. We have also included entries for air & ground transportation, shopping, attractions, activities, events and services on the island. Enjoy your visit.
If you have questions about Molokai like "Where do I eat on Molokai?" or "Where can I snorkel?" you'll find answers to these and many more questions on the Visitmolokai.com page
Visitor Accommodations & Vacation Rentals
West Molokai Condos
1184 - Kaluakoi Villas
- A comfortable studio unit with a great view. One of the most reasonably priced units in the resort.
1161 - Kaluakoi Villas
- One bedroom condominium with expansive ocean and sunset views, delightfully furnished and right on the Kaluakoi Golf Course.
1181 Kaluakoi Studio
- Kaluakoi studio with great views. Delightfully furnished in tropical motif with a fully equipped compact kitchen. Possibly the best rates for a studio.
2251 - Kaluakoi Villas
- A very comfortable, second floor, ocean front unit overlooking the golf course and Kepuhi beach. Spectacular view.
2233 - Kaluakoi Studio with Loft
- Sparkling, second floor studio overlooks the Kaluakoi Golf Course 9th tee and Kepuhi Beach. Great sunset watching from the lanai.
Kaluakoi Cottage 2A
- Fully equipped, beachfront cottage features simplicity and solitude on the ocean. You rent directly from the owners.
- Beautifully decorated Kaluakoi beach cottage has spacious living area, fully equipped kitchen and ocean-view bedroom. Great sunsets.
Beach Condos Kaluakoi Villas
- Four 2nd floor choices. A trio of studios with lofted bedrooms and 2nd bath, plus a unique 2 bedroom escape.
Beachfront Lofted Studio - Kaluakoi
- Beautifully furnished second floor studio with lofted bedroom. Close to the beach and oceanside pool with beautiful sunset views.
Beachfront Kaluakoi One Bedroom or Studio
- Delightful one bedroom or studio condominiums. Near the BBQ facilities and just steps across the lawn to beautiful Kepuhi Beach.
- Richly furnished in the classic Hawaiian style, this delightful one bedroom, one bath condo offers perfect vacation comfort.
Ke Nani Kai #219 - Open-beamed ceilings, beautiful furnishings and a lanai that provides a stunning vista to Hawaii's longest white sand beach.
Paniolo Hale - T4
- Exquisitely furnished 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo with wrap-around, screened lanai and a delightful garden view.
Paniolo Hale - T2
- A spacious open-air condo, in a quiet, beautifully landscaped, tropical setting. A two story unit with one bedroom, two baths and a screened lanai.
Paniolo Hale - H2 - A quiet one bedroom, two bath condo at Paniolo Hale in Kaluakoi. Offers one of the best views of Kepuhi Beach and the spectacular Molokai sunsets.
- The only hotel on the island, Hotel Molokai is 2 miles east of Kaunakakai. This beachfront hotel in the old polynesian style is a great choice for those seeking a central Molokai accommodation.
Central Molokai Condos
2 Choices - Ke Nani Kai or Molokai Shores
- Tropically furnished 1 bedroom condo at Ke Nani Kai or 1 bedroom condo with excellent views at Molokai Shores.
East Molokai Condos
Wavecrest Condo A-208
- Completely new, one bedroom, ocean front escape is decorated in a romantic Hawaiian theme and offers stunning second floor views across the channels to Maui and Lanai.
Wavecrest Oceanfront A-211 -
Captivating views from the 2nd floor lanai, tradewind-cooled comfort, tropical furnishings, completely upgraded kitchen and attractive rental rates.
Wavecrest Condo B-101 - Delightfully furnished ground floor unit with ocean and tropical garden views. Close to pool and cabana area. Updated kitchen and furnishings.
Five Luxury Condo Options Your choice - 5 luxury condos - very affordable rates. These may not be the only fine accommodations on Molokai, but they are all at the top of the list.
Wavecrest Condo A-303 - An outstanding choice at Wavecrest Resort. Right at the water's edge, this newly upgraded, one bedroom unit offers panoramic vistas of Maui and Lanai across the channel.
Wavecrest Condo A-305 - Perhaps the nicest choice at Wavecrest Resort, this one bedroom delight is right at the ocean front. Spectacular views across the Pailolo Channel to Maui and Lanai.
Wavecrest Oceanfront A-313 - An excellent Wavecrest condo choice with ocean front setting and spectacular views. Newly upgraded with tropical furnishings and decor. Plus, an updated, wide-open kitchen and comfortable bedroom.
Wavecrest Condo C-314 - Outstanding view of the ocean between Maui and Molokai. Overlooks the tropical center gardens and sparkling oceanfront pool.
Wavecrest Condo A-108 - On the ground floor and as close to the ocean as possible. They brought the ocean’s blue inside and furnished the place like a beach cottage.
Beach House & Cottage Rentals
Ka Hale Ola (House of life)
- Oceanfront designer condo with a spectacular view. Watch whales from the lanai, enjoy the ocean-side pool, experience romantic views of Maui's lights. An excellent value.
Dunbar Beachfront Cottages
- East end vacation homes with their own secluded beaches.
Halemalu Guest House
- One of the only accommodations near the coffee plantation, Molokai Mule Ride, Kalaupapa trail head and Ironwoods Golf Course, they offer reasonably priced rooms and a geodesic dome cottage.
Ka Hale Kealoha (House of Love)
- Newly remodeled, ocean front condo at Molokai Shores - just 1.5
miles from Kaunakakai - luxury appointments make this a perfect choice.
Molokai Beach Bungalow
- Roomy beach house on Waialua Beach. Fully equipped kitchen, ocean view dining room and living area. The spacious lanai is perfect for entertaining or family gatherings.
Molokai Resorts -
A collection of condominiums and vacation homes that is sure to contain a perfect choice for your Molokai escape.
Molokai Vacation Rental
- Condominiums, luxury vacation homes and secluded beachfront cottages are available from these friendly folks.
Bed & Breakfast - Ka Hale Mala
- A lovely garden house bed and breakfast, five miles east of Kaunakakai on Molokai's South shore
Molokai Beach Front - An oceanfront guest home, on the beach in East Molokai with a lovely yard and beautiful vistas of Maui and Lanai.
Dream Vacation Home
- 5 bedroom, 5 1/2 bath home with private pool & gazebo. Expansive covered lanai and large, open living room with breath taking views.
Puko'o Beach Cottage -
2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, second floor cottage with private beach access on Molokai’s tropical, east end. Delightfully furnished with outstanding kitchen.
Airlines, Car Rentals & Taxis
Getting to Molokai can be a challenge, but well worth the effort. There are no direct flights from anywhere outside Hawaii, so you'll have to connect in either Honolulu or Maui.
Start your hawaii adventure by flying from the mainland US with Hawaiian Airlines
. This local carrier often has the best through fares to Molokai from the West Coast and their gates at the Honolulu and Maui airports are the closest to the commuter terminal where you'll catch your connecting flight to Molokai.
You should also look for inexpensive fares at
Be sure to shop all of these choices. Sometimes the price differences are substantial.
Hele Mai Taxi
- Provides reliable, island-wide service with plenty of Aloha. They also offer exclusive, private island tours.
Attractions, Activities & Events
- Take a deep sea or near-shore fishing trip with Captain Mike. He can also take care of your snorkeling, scuba or whale watching wishes.
Molokai Snorkel Adventures
- Certified PADI Dive Masters lead you to spectacular sites that are filled with colorful fish, sea turtles and other exciting critters.
Scuba Diving Molokai
- Molokai's only PADI Dive Center offers excursions to more than 40 of Hawaii's best sites for divers of all skill levels.
Molokai Whale Watching Tours
- They offer outstanding whale watching adventures aboard one of their 2 Coast Guard certified vessels. Humpback Whales spend December through April in the warm Hawaiian waters and these folks guarantee you'll see whales on their tours.
Molokai Outdoor Activities
- They specialize in car, moped and ocean sports equipment rentals, plus cultural or eco tours.
Historical Hikes West Molokai
- Enrich your mind and soul on guided hikes to historical sites on West Molokai.
Alyce C Sport Fishing
- Captain Joe can take you on a Hawaiian fishing experience with Alyce C Sportfishing. He specializes in deep-sea fishing charters near south Molokai, Lanai, and the Penguin Banks.
Molokai Ocean Tours
- Board the Manu Ele'ele (Black Bird), a 40' foot power catamaran and tour the fringing reefs of Molokai's south coast. Join them for whale watching, snorkeling, hookah max for 2 people simultaneously down to 30 feet, on-board weddings or a private ocean adventure.
Molokai Mule Ride
- Ride the famous Molokai mules down the world's highest sea cliffs to the Kalaupapa peninsula
Moloka'i Fish and Dive
- Tons of Molokai activities, including ocean kayaks, snorkel and scuba adventures, deep sea fishing and whale watching.
Purdy's Natural Macadamia Nut Farm
- Tour a Macadamia nut Farm and learn a little Hawaiian history.
Travelogues, Photo Tours & E-zines
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Molokai. Several spectacular photo tours, Kalaupapa and Father Damien information, events, activities, FAQs, maps and local insights. A great resource.
Molokai From Space
- NASA aerial photographs.
- Photographs and map of the island, plus a space shuttle view.
Molokai Made in Hawaii
- A compendium of made on Molokai products and services. Featuring food, flowers, fine art, hand crafts, apparel, books, music, photographers, weddings and web sites.
Molokai Art From The Heart
- Conveniently located in downtown Kaunakakai, this gallery of local creations features over 100 of Molokai's most talented artists and craftsmen.
Coffees of Hawai'i
- Pure Hawaiian coffee, Molokai gourmet coffee direct from the plantation.
Pacifica Hawaii Salt
- Molokai salt master Nancy Gove has taken sea salt production to a new dimension. She creates traditional and blush gourmet sea salt to enhance any food and delightful, soothing bathing salts.
Whether it's a 1,000 plumeria blossoms you seek or a single plumeria lei, they can get them to you in a flash.
Kalani Pruet grows spectacular tropical flowers in the lush Halawa Valley and ships them to delighted clients everywhere. Over 30 varieties of tropicals including ginger, heliconia and calathea will make a special gift.
Personal & Business Services
Molokai Events dot com
- Molokai's Event Coordinators. They can assist you in planning your event on Molokai, or they can bring the best of Molokai directly to you.
Massage on Molokai
- Heather James puts her years of experience at your service to provide your customized massage. Choose soothing Swedish massage, Hawaiian Lomi Lomi techniques, deep tissue sports massage or a relaxing hot stone session.
- Licensed Massage Therapist and Naturopathic Physician Allana Noury has been providing health care and massage services on Molokai for over 20 years.
Weddings with Aloha
- If you're wanting to exchange your vows on Molokai, Tania can help you create a beautiful ceremony on our beautiful island.
Web Sights Crafted
- Marketing strategies for the world wide web. Web sights crafted. This one for example.
Molokai Chamber of Commerce
- A non-profit organization which actively promotes a better quality of life on Moloka'i.
- Catch up on the latest island news in the online version of a local newspaper.
A Healing Energy
- Genie Oneal provides distance energy healing, which can unblock and strengthen the flow of your own natural healing energies to improve your life experience.
Molokai Real Estate Brokers & Agents
Molokai Listing Service
- A realtor with outstanding knowledge and unyielding integrity - Mickey O'Connell is one of the best.
Friendly Isle Realty
- Homes, condominiums, land and commercial properties. Vacation accommodations.
Molokai Hawaii Real Estate
- They specialize in the west end lands at Kaluakoi and will help you find your dream property.
Tropical Island Properties, LLC.
- dba Sewnson Real Estate. Island estates, exceptional real estate values, beach front and ocean view building sites, island homes and condominiums.
Molokai Land and Homes
- They offer real estate opportunities from ranches to houses and condominiums. Vacation accommodations.
Real Estate on Molokai
- Molokai's newest real estate company offers homes, condominiums and land parcels. Members of the Maui MLS
Shirley Alapa Real Estate
- The 1st real estate company on Molokai is still providing friendly, professional service.
- Susan Savage, realtor/broker at Friendly Isle Realty will exceed your
Molokai Realestate SOLD
- Realtors Mickey O'Connell and Susan Savage, have teamed up to present the best Molokai real estate opportunities.
Swenson Island Real Estate
- Secluded tropical estates, beach front land, island homes, condominiums and business opportunities.
Real Estate On Molokai
- Let Dayna share her love and knowledge of Molokai while finding you the perfect place. She can also arrange a long or short-term rental.
Hui Ho'olana - Artistic and Healing Arts Retreat Center
- A non-profit organization dedicated to creativity, healing and education through workshops, residencies and educational programs.
- Average minimum and maximum temperatures and rainfall for each month of the year.
Molokai Weather Forecast
- Current conditions and forecast from the National Weather Service.
More Molokai Condo Directories
Kepuhi Beach Resort
Ke Nani Kai
More Molokai Accommodations
Bed & Breakfast and Unique Lodgings
Copyright © Web Sights Crafted, 2003-2011 - Molokai, Hawaii