Start your hawaii adventure by flying from the mainland US with Hawaiian Airlines
. This local carrier often has the best through fares to Molokai from the West Coast and their gates at the Honolulu and Maui airports are the closest to the commuter terminal where you'll catch your connecting flight to Molokai.
You should also look for inexpensive fares at
Be sure to shop all of these choices. Sometimes the price differences are substantial.
Hele Mai Taxi
- Provides reliable, island-wide service with plenty of Aloha. They also offer exclusive, private island tours.
Attractions, Activities & Events
- Take a deep sea or near-shore fishing trip with Captain Mike. He can also take care of your snorkeling, scuba or whale watching wishes.
Molokai Snorkel Adventures
- Certified PADI Dive Masters lead you to spectacular sites that are filled with colorful fish, sea turtles and other exciting critters.
Scuba Diving Molokai
- Molokai's only PADI Dive Center offers excursions to more than 40 of Hawaii's best sites for divers of all skill levels.
Molokai Whale Watching Tours
- They offer outstanding whale watching adventures aboard one of their 2 Coast Guard certified vessels. Humpback Whales spend December through April in the warm Hawaiian waters and these folks guarantee you'll see whales on their tours.
Molokai Outdoor Activities
- They specialize in car, moped and ocean sports equipment rentals, plus cultural or eco tours.
Historical Hikes West Molokai
- Enrich your mind and soul on guided hikes to historical sites on West Molokai.
Alyce C Sport Fishing
- Captain Joe can take you on a Hawaiian fishing experience with Alyce C Sportfishing. He specializes in deep-sea fishing charters near south Molokai, Lanai, and the Penguin Banks.
Molokai Ocean Tours
- Board the Manu Ele'ele (Black Bird), a 40' foot power catamaran and tour the fringing reefs of Molokai's south coast. Join them for whale watching, snorkeling, hookah max for 2 people simultaneously down to 30 feet, on-board weddings or a private ocean adventure.
Molokai Mule Ride
- Ride the famous Molokai mules down the world's highest sea cliffs to the Kalaupapa peninsula
Moloka'i Fish and Dive
- Tons of Molokai activities, including ocean kayaks, snorkel and scuba adventures, deep sea fishing and whale watching.
Purdy's Natural Macadamia Nut Farm
- Tour a Macadamia nut Farm and learn a little Hawaiian history.